When it comes to investing in new NPK granulation equipment for your fertilizer business, you want to ensure that you source the most cost-effective machinery. There are many different types of granulators in the marketplace, which means research is key for ensuring you obtain a model that can meet the requirements of your fertilizer manufacturing business. Perhaps one of the best ways to avail of the competitive prices is to obtain price quotes from multiple NPK granulation equipment vendors. Keep in mind that list prices are typically just guide prices, as most manufacturers offer machine customization options. Furthermore, don’t forget to check out any deals on refurbished and end-of-line NPK granulators.
Some of the different types of fertilizer granulators available include the pan granulator, disc granulator, rotary drum granulator, and double roller granulator. Machines from the best manufacturers are constructed from high-grade steel to ensure long service life. The type of NPK compound fertilizer granulator your invest in will largely depend whether you need to carry out wet granulation or dry granulation.
A double roller extrusion granulator is ideal for producing NPK fertilizer pellets using the dry granulation manufacturing process. For dry granulation, your nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium compound powder must not have a moisture content exceeding 5%. If your raw materials have a high water content, you need to buy wet granulation equipment.
A double roller granulator can operate at room temperature and requires no drying processes. What’s more, as the materials are rolled and formed in one process, fertilizer pellet manufacturing productivity can be greatly enhanced with a double roller style machine. The typical granule diameter will range from 3mm to 10mmm depending on the model selected.
Here are some of the benefits of buying high-quality cost effective NPK compound fertilizer granulation equipment from top-rated suppliers:
1. Greater choice of granulating machines with varying capacities, appearances, and configurations.
2. All machines have high granulating rates. The balling rate of high-grade machines is over 93%, which means businesses can make more pellets in a shorter span on time.
3. The equipment has a wide range of applications. Many granulators are not limited to the production of NPK fertilizer pellets; they can also be used for pelletizing chicken manure, cow dong, organic matter and more.
4. Machines are easy to operate. Simple operation controls mean businesses don’t have to spend weeks reading technical manuals to get their production line started.
5. Fast order shipping and installation times.
6. Long working life. Providing NPK granulators are operated in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, businesses can benefit from machines with long service lives.
NPK Granulator Prices
The cheapest type of fertilizer granulators tends to be pan granulators because they have a simpler structure and a limited capacity. Rotating granulators provide a great compromise between price and capacity. Our high-quality double roller extrusion granulators are typically the most expensive models because they are able to operate independently and can produce large quantities of pellets very efficiently. Note that if you are ordering from an overseas supplier, fluctuations in currency exchange rates can affect the total price of your machinery.